Well, we all know the general trends of digitalisation, mobile and online. The industry of mortgages, car loans and personal loan is no different.
With the rise of online lenders and fintechs in the industry, the traditional players are put under pressure to keep up. Unfortunately, a lot of credit providers do not have the resources to open up their old legacy software and to enter the digital space.
With 0per we are tackling this issue. We are providing credit providers a launch pad for online credit products. This, by offering them a set of building blocks with functionalities ranging from Know-Your-Customer (KYC), to decision-taking, to pricing and all the way up to signing the documents of the loan.
Our building blocks are fully modular and accessible through 1 single API. This means that credit providers can simply confgure their own process, put their front-end on top and can start selling. 0per takes care of all the rest.
0per has offices in London, Zürich and Antwerp (Belgium). Yes we are taking Europe by a storm.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a great product manager to shake our team up. You'll make 0per the partner for credit providers to go digital.
- You will be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap
- You will interact with clients on a daily basis to identify new needs and features
- You will deliver production-ready features in close collaboration with the development team
- You will identify partnerships with best-in-class fintechs
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a great product manager that wants to change the credit industry as we know it today:
- You have 3 - 5 years of working experience
- You have a background in product management/business analysis in a tech startup/corporate or consulting firm
- You have experience in agile methodologies
- You have exceptional analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have a basic understanding of technical architecture
- You have experience working in FinTech or Financial Services
- You have an understanding of the mortgage/consumer credit market
What do we have to offer?
We are a young organization, with a strong ambition to change things around.
Therefore, we offer an environment where you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high-level autonomy. This, because then you will be able to grow, which means our company as able to grow as well.
As we are a dynamic firm, we are flexible in terms of the way you want to work.
To get the best talent to join are team, we are fully aware that we need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer, both financially and personally, will match those of our targeted peers.