Well, we all know the general trends of digitalisation, mobile and online. The industry of mortgages, car loans and personal loan is no different.
With the rise of online lenders and fintechs in the industry, the traditional players are put under pressure to keep up. Unfortunately, a lot of credit providers do not have the resources to open up their old legacy software and to enter the digital space.
With 0per we are tackling this issue. We are providing credit providers a launch pad for online credit products. This, by offering them a set of building blocks with functionalities ranging from Know-Your-Customer (KYC), to decision-taking, to pricing and all the way up to signing the documents of the loan.
Our building blocks are fully modular and accessible through 1 single API. This means that credit providers can simply confgure their own process, put their front-end on top and can start selling. 0per takes care of all the rest.
0per has offices in London, Zürich and Antwerp (Belgium). Yes we are taking Europe by a storm.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team and to make 0per the partner for credit providers to go digital.
You will join our team in building a set of modules covering the entire credit life cycle from the ground up. This means:
- You will design a scalable, performant & secure application architecture running in the cloud.
- You will Iteratively build a large scale web application leveraging the latest technologies.
- You will develop and integrate a wide range of functionalities (OCR, analysis of unstructured data, predictive analytics,...)
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a software engineer that wants to change the credit industry as we know it today.
- You have 3 - 5 years of working experience
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- You have experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, VueJS
- You have experience in building REST API services using Django or Node.js
- You have experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- You have experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- You have experience in cybersecurity projects
- You have experience in DevOps
- You have knowledge of Agile software development
- You have experience in financial services
What do we have to offer?
We are a young organization, with a strong ambition to change things around.
Therefore, we offer an environment where you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high-level autonomy. This, because then you will be able to grow, which means our company as able to grow as well.
As we are a dynamic firm, we are flexible in terms of the way you want to work.
To get the best talent to join are team, we are fully aware that we need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer, both financially and personally, will match those of our targeted peers.